1. Mayor Willie Herenton announces he has a 4-month-old son. To stave off any possible confusion, you can buy your baby creepers and bibs that say "Willie's not my daddy" or you can get your very own "I'm not Willie's baby mama" on T-shirts, hoodies, and thongs at cafepress.com.
2. Craig Brewer and Ira Sachs win big at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. Does anyone know when we can start referring to the Memphis movie mafia?
3. State senator John Ford has lots and lots of kids. Which might explain why he keeps getting reelected. It’s hard to vote against family.
4. Alabama booster Logan Young stands trial for allegedly paying Coach Lynn Lang $150,000 to steer high school football standout Albert Means to the Crimson Tide. But where is there an explicit law against that?
5. U of M basketball player Jeremy Hunt appears before a General Sessions judge on assault charges. His ex-girlfriend, former Lady Tiger Tamika Rogers, who claims Hunt shoved and punched her, got an order of protection against him last week. They're the most recent Tigers to go from court to court.
6. FedEx gets hit with $328,000 in compensatory damages in a California sexual-harassment lawsuit. And we think they should absolutely, positively stop using the terms "handler" and "package."