This week on the show, Kevin and Phil talk about:
- My piece from Thursday about what’s wrong with the Grizzlies and whether they’ll be able to fix it.
- Whether the Spurs and/or Rockets will catch the Grizzlies in the Southwest standings.
- Offensive and defensive efficiency as an indicator of playoff success.
- The Blazers are tied with the Grizzlies in the loss column.
- Mike Conley’s nagging injuries and the need to get him some rest.
The Beyond the Arc podcast is now on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also subscribe to the show on Stitcher
You can download the show here or listen below: