This week on the show, Kevin and Phil talk about:
- Phil was right about Memphis splitting the first two games 1–1.
- The world realized that Tony “FIRST TEAM” Allen is not like the rest of us.
- Did Draymond Green really mean to hit Mike Conley in the face during Game 2?
- The fantastic level of play from Conley even with a broken face.
- Was Game 2 the first time the Warriors had taken a shot like that all season long?
- The way that physical play affects the Warriors’ ability to be themselves.
- What do we make of the Jeff Green/Rudy Gay comparisons?
- Is bench production an issue?
- Can the Grizzlies really win this series now?
The Beyond the Arc podcast is now on iTunes, so you can subscribe there! It’d be great if you could rate and review the show while you’re there. You can also find and listen to the show on Stitcher.
You can download the show here or listen below:
You can call our Google Voice number and leave us a voicemail, and we might talk about your question on the next show: 234–738–3394