• The Memphis Farmers Market downtown kicks off its season this Saturday, April 6th.
• The Whitehaven Farmers Market at Methodist South opens Monday, April 15th.
• Farmers Market at the Garden, at the Memphis Botanic Garden, has its opening day set for Wednesday, April 24th.
• The Farmers Market at Agricenter International opens on Wednesday, May 1st.
• The Millington Farmers Market has an opening date of Saturday, May 4th.
• Collierville Farmers Market is set to return Thursday, May 16th.
• Construction is ongoing at the South Memphis Farmers Market site. Organizers hope to have the market open by late May. There's also no set date for the return of the Urban Farms market, at Tillman and Sam Cooper, but they are shooting to have the market open in June.
• The Cooper Young Community Farmers Market is open year-round on Saturdays near First Congo. On this Saturday, April 6th, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., they are hosting a crawfish boil to kick off the market's spring/summer season.
• In a related event, Paul and Angela Knipple are signing their latest book Farm Fresh Tennessee at the Booksellers at Laurelwood on Thursday, April 4th at 6 p.m. The book is a guide to Tennessee-based farmers markets, u-picks, farms, food festivals, and more.